Friday, March 5, 2021

The art of Emailing

 HeY blog! I hope everything is well I am certainly not well, maybe a little stressed *Laughs nervously* Anyway, what happened is that I underestimated all the amount of emails that record companies and managers receive, yeah... As you might guess I haven't gotten a single response from any of them, which is you know, fine right? *laughs nervously*. To add on, it took me SO LONG to find the contact information for some artists, like it was impossible so, I just gave up on the most famous ones, like Jaden and Tame impala because I spent the whole week looking for contact info and everything was blurred out or blocked, or I had to pay 30 bucks! what a steal. I was very disappointed because I really wanted to find Jadens contact info so we could use one of his songs but, things don't always go the way you want to.

So since I had to discard those two artists, (Tame impala, and Jaden Smith) I had to listen to a little more music to see if I could find good Upcoming artists like EA^ST which I did find contact info for and sent her manager an Email! so I'm excited to see her response! I will make a blog if anything!

Other artists I will try to contact:

-DAZED

-Good Sport

-Valley Palace

That's if for today, see you guys tomorrow with more info about the emails (If I get a response) and more other cool content. P E A C E 



No comments:

Post a Comment

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION POST

  Ayooo! Sofia here, I'm a junior in Cypress Bay high and I created this blog mainly for my AICE Media class, this is one of the tools I...