Sunday, March 7, 2021

The sound of music but make it coming of age

 Hey blogsito!!! I have very exciting news!! I've got a response, yup! we've got music for the opening!! Sabrina and I concluded that it was our best option and we both LOVE the song for the opening. SO  HEY AT LEAST WE HAVE SOMETHING  TO CELEBRATE RIGHT!?

The artist that reached back to me is called "Valley palace" and is a very underrated artist I found him while looking for songs on Spotify for something that would match the vibe of the opening! I immediately reached out to him via Instagram DM because he didn't have an email linked to his profile but... HE SAID YES! 

I present to you... THE PROOF:



Sabrina and I are very excited about this, The song that we will be using from this artist is called "Tapes" by Valley Palace, who is currently working on an album, and has released many different singles you guys should totally check him out! Soon you guys will see our progress and our final project!

SIDE NOTE: he also gave me permission to post our conversation on my blog :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION POST

  Ayooo! Sofia here, I'm a junior in Cypress Bay high and I created this blog mainly for my AICE Media class, this is one of the tools I...