Monday, March 29, 2021

Camara equipment and Editing software

 Hey Blog! tomorrow is finally filming day and, I just wanted to come talk about what we will be using to record and edit!

    To begin with, I think the best option for editing is in Adobe Premiere Pro, luckily for me, my school gives me this source for free on my school computer, I was thinking of even editing in iMovie but Sabrina and I agreed that it could come out a little unprofessional and we want our opening to look presentable and neat! Also, I have worked more with adobe than with iMovie for the past 3 years so either way, Adobe was the most reasonable option.



When it comes to recording, we were going to film on a  regular camera at first but decided that there was going to be almost the same quality if we recorded on our phones. We believe that technology has advanced so much these past years and our phones have the most advanced cameras at the moment. With this, the process of exporting the files, sharing the documents, and rewatching the media that we recorded is going to be ten times easier than if we filmed in a regular camera. Were going to be recording with my phone since I'm going to edit the opening, I currently own an iPhone 10XR which has a camera where the Video recording is amazing compared to any camera from 2014. The camera can shoot 4K in 24fps, 30fps, or 60fps along with 1080p in either 30fps or 60fps for slow-motion action (That's what the people at apple state).


Along with this, we're also going to be using a tripod, it is important for the shots to be stable and not shakey. One of the girls that's in the cast (Fernanda, who plays Barbara, Victoria's best friend) has a tripod that we can borrow for filming day since Sabrina and I don't own one. We will probably use the tripod for most of the shots if everything goes with the plan.

That's it for right now, I will update tomorrow with how filming day went and post some pictures!
Hasta la vista senores 





No comments:

Post a Comment

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION POST

  Ayooo! Sofia here, I'm a junior in Cypress Bay high and I created this blog mainly for my AICE Media class, this is one of the tools I...