Friday, March 12, 2021

Soon it'll be Face to face

 Hey blog! how are you guys? I've been doing better, still pretty sad but cannot stop thinking about this project! I don't want to fall behind... So here's whatsup!

Sabrina and I scheduled to call today, we have been staying in contact and communicating super good but we came to the conclusion that we probably should meet, just so everything is easier and goes way smoother than it already was. We're planning on meeting for the 1st time ever in our lives Monday 15, with covid and all that has been going on since last March, I haven't had the opportunity to go back to school which means I have no idea who or how my classmates look like in real life! Sabrina and I don't know each other personally, but we have worked together in class on other projects and it has been a 5-star experience. So, next Monday, we will meet for the first time and talk about all of our ideas and make concrete decisions about MANY things that are missing for us to start recording! If I'm being honest this is extremely weird to me since I haven't had contact with anyone I didn't know before the pandemic happened and I'm very excited, finally some other type of human interaction that is not with 20 family friends that came from the nothing and somehow appeared to be in my grandmas mass, or my 4 people friend group! 

I will make a blog about how our meeting is and other separate blogs each talking about the different things we discussed! 

Stay safe and peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION POST

  Ayooo! Sofia here, I'm a junior in Cypress Bay high and I created this blog mainly for my AICE Media class, this is one of the tools I...