Monday, March 7, 2022

official introduction of PLUTO!



Helloblog1 so , as we wait for Tuesday to come, we are trying our hardest to stay active on the social media, so we decided that it was time to post those introduction posts of the members of the band that we were working on some blogs bellow. 

So after me and Gerardo finished working on them, although it is not the cleanest edit, we decided that it was important to keep the purple aesthetic the band has so we add a caption to each picture of each of the members (The one that they sent to us) which really does capture the essence of the band. They are all pretty funny guys, we laughed while making the posts.

here is how it looks now:

GABBIES CAPTION:      

   "Hey! I’m Gabbie, also know as the Brazilian. I am the lead singer of Pluto and occasionally play guitar. I was captured by Mia to be in this band. h e l p.”




Since there are only 5 members in the band the Instagram would have been unequal so, we added a promoting post of a gig they're going to do at this place in Oakland park called Tequila Sunrise. Another band that's friend of theirs is also playing there, "The Priorities". They had already created a poster for this event but it dent really fit the  aesthetic of the MEDIA social media IG page so I made a new one for them, same info, same pics just different colors heheheh


ours
Theirs









No comments:

Post a Comment

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION POST

  Ayooo! Sofia here, I'm a junior in Cypress Bay high and I created this blog mainly for my AICE Media class, this is one of the tools I...