Friday, March 11, 2022

MET BAND For the 1St TIME!

 Hey, blog!! We had the incredible opportunity


to finally meet the band members in real life. In some blogs below I talked about how we were planning on meeting up with them at their studio down in Hollywood. Sadly our partner Ana could not attend due to personal reasons, but Gerardo and I drove 30 ish minutes down to meet up with Gabbie, Jade, Jack, Cameron, and Mia at Mia's studio! 

The guys were super fun and polite, honestly didn't expect anything but good vibes from these guys, and we had an amazing time with them. We got to know them so much better and we think that recording and working with them will be super fun and easy!

Here's a cool pic we took at the awesome studio where they were recording the song we will be making the music video for. Great song great people, we will have an amazing outcome


No comments:

Post a Comment

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION POST

  Ayooo! Sofia here, I'm a junior in Cypress Bay high and I created this blog mainly for my AICE Media class, this is one of the tools I...