Saturday, March 6, 2021

Ugh what a mood!

 It is MOOD BOARD TIME  blog!!! Hello!, I had a lot o time to think about the characters and I'm excited! So, after that blog post I made, I left to Orlando for the weekend to visit some family friends and enjoy some time at the parks. The drive from my house to Orlando is about 3 hours, which brings me back to my thinking point, since I was so bored with the car ride, I decided to let my imagination fly.

I  decided to create a mood board for the main character which I ended up naming Victoria because in Spanish the word "Victoria" is a way to express your excitement, people say it after achieving something especially in a competition, it's like saying "Victory". The reason I gave her this name is because from every victory there has to be some training, emotional awakening, or something important behind it. Which in her case, she realizes that her parents are keeping her away from her dream of becoming a fashion designer and decides that if she doesn't move on with her she will forever be unhappy.



Let me explain some things from this mood board, first, the color of the background is green because I figured Victoria needs to work on her Chakras, especially the green one, which should be Loving, empathetic, open-hearted, and emotionally balanced when balanced. I added a fashion sketchbook where she's most likely to do all her design sketches, every designer needs a sketchbook! the top part of the sketchbook portrays how she's going to run away from her toxic family and end up on the red carpet someday. The trophy represents her name and the success she will have as she reaches her dreams of becoming good at what she loves.

That's all for today, I hope you guys liked it, I would love to hear any recommendations we could add to this character, if we find new ways or something fun that fits her personality I  will be adding it to the blog! Thank You


No comments:

Post a Comment

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION POST

  Ayooo! Sofia here, I'm a junior in Cypress Bay high and I created this blog mainly for my AICE Media class, this is one of the tools I...