Friday, March 19, 2021

"Choose Your Character" from "Super Smash Bros" starts playing

 Hey blog!!! This week has been very entertaining lol, next week is spring break, and I'm so excited to take a break from school, but not from this project OF COURSE! So today's blog is about who's going to play what...

Here's what we've got:

DIRECTOR AND PRODUCER Sofia Lander (me) 

    I'm going to be taking over the storyboard, the recording, and the editing of the opening.

DIRECTOR AND PRODUCER Sabrina Olivieri (My partner)

    Sabrina is going to be helping me with what the production of the opening is, which also includes recording.

MAIN CHARACTER Isabella Rengifo ("Victoria")

    Ever since we started this protect Isabella told me she wanted to be part of it, so I gave her the main character to her! Isa is going to play Victoria in our opening because we decided that she also fits very well with the character, and she portrays a very "Latina" sense than most of our friends. Isabella has never acted before but she was happy and willing to help me and Sabrina on our project!

MOM OF MAIN CHARCTER Mari Olivieri ("Mom")

    For this character, Sabrina and I decided that my mom would be perfect for this, in the opening we have a scene where "Victoria's" mom is drinking/smoking a cigarette, and luckily for us my mom does smoke (so unhealthy I know!) and has taken several theater courses so she's perfect for this job although we only need her for one scene!

VICTORIA'S BEST FRIEND Fernanda Jimenez ("Barbara/ Barbie")

    Fernanda is also one of my friends, she is always about giving without expecting anything back and that's how Sabrina and I portrayed "Victoria's" Bestfriend, when I post the storyboard everything will be more clear!

SIDE CHARACTERS (Helbert Villa, Isabella Rengifo, and Valentina Dominguez)

    The first scene of the opening is the birthday scene! and on every birthday there are always friends there to celebrate with you, so I called some of my friends and they agreed to be the side characters of this scene! They all fit super well with the vie of the opening so I think it's going to come out super good!

All of this information will be shown in the opening as the credits so look out for that so it doesn't catch you off Guard!!

ALSO!!!!! I KNOW WERE STILL IN A PANDEMIC!!! 

All the people I've mentioned above are my friends who gladly told me and Sabrina that could work on the project! We all know each other and we will follow the CCD guidelines when we record as well as possibly can!

Stay safe Lander OUT BABYYYY!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION POST

  Ayooo! Sofia here, I'm a junior in Cypress Bay high and I created this blog mainly for my AICE Media class, this is one of the tools I...