Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Sorry about the inconsistency!

 HOLA! Sofia here to talk about some not-so-great news. So... as many of you know, we're in the middle of the pandemic, school is mostly on-line and it has been a very hard year for everyone. Sadly most of my family has been infected from Covid -19, no not here where I currently live, but my family who still lives in my home country, Venezuela. All my cousins uncles and even grandma have been infected and are still in total lockdown as of right now. Sadly today I have one more angel in the sky looking out for me, and everything I do, the woman who inspired me and gave the best advice will now be only a memory in my head, she will always be remembered and I hope she's proud of me up there!. This week I might not post as much as I usually do because I need some time to think and be thankful for all the memories I created with my beautiful grandmother. Hope you guys understand, I promise ill be back to posting more blogs that are not as personal and have more content about the project. Please stay safe, see you guys soon<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION POST

  Ayooo! Sofia here, I'm a junior in Cypress Bay high and I created this blog mainly for my AICE Media class, this is one of the tools I...