Monday, March 15, 2021

A screen doesn't divide us anymore!

 Hey Blog!!!!! very very cool news, and a lot to talk about this week so keep an eye out for any other blogs soon!

Firsts off I want to talk about Today Monday 15, 2021... So today I had the privilege to meet with Sabrina, my partner, and my right hand in this project for the first time EVER! Yes, you heard that right! FIRST TIME EVER! I have already talked about Sabrina before and how we became friends thanks to our teacher and one of our many projects that we have done in her class! After a whole year of being encapsulated, bubbled up, spending a year with max the 4 people you live with, I made it, I met someone NEW!  It was very weird at first, we didn't know if we could hug or just say hi from far...(we hugged since we were booth covid neg) and honestly...it didn't feel real after being locked out like rapunzel


There was really no risk, we planned it specifically so the day that we met and where we met wasn't full of people, it's a Monday, the place was almost empty, which was very nice.


Sabrina and I talked about A LOT f things, we really got a lot of work done that evening. We mainly discussed, the scenes that need to be recorded, who is playing the main character and if we have people to play the characters in the back, also talked about different title options and the equipment that were going to be using for the making of the opening and some things about our CCR. 




Here are some pics of us and some of the work we did! today

We drank Starbucks while working and took a LOT of notes, this is only one page of them LOL

And this is us! All masked up and following all the CCD guidelines like we all should!

No comments:

Post a Comment

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION POST

  Ayooo! Sofia here, I'm a junior in Cypress Bay high and I created this blog mainly for my AICE Media class, this is one of the tools I...