Wednesday, March 24, 2021

PICTURE ME THIS

 HOLAAAA so today is Wednesday and I was working on the final Storyboard for the opening and everything that I and Sabrina were coming up with but actually what we plan on recording.

Let me explain:

Sabrina and I met a while ago and made a rough draft of the storyboard together where we just came up with different types of scenes and shots and angles so... Heres our first rough draft




Of course, as you can see it was EXTREMELY long and since the opening is only 2 minutes MAX then we decided that I was going to fix it up for when it was recording time, and here's what I came up with:


It's certainly nothing too complex but I have the feeling that it will turn out pretty Steezyyyy not gonna lieeeee... But well see and hope for the best

BYE storyboarders :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION POST

  Ayooo! Sofia here, I'm a junior in Cypress Bay high and I created this blog mainly for my AICE Media class, this is one of the tools I...