Sunday, February 28, 2021

(954) pr0j3ct ta1k-745

     Hey blog! Today I finally talked to Sabrina, we have both been very busy, she has had college apps, and I have been studying for SAT the whole week, but we called each other today, and here's a rundown of things that we talked about

    Firstly we started by giving each other roles, I'm going to be taking over the Storyboarding since I have storyboarded a lot before in other projects. While I finish this, (which might be done during next week, maybe Wednesday) Sabrina's going to start working on the script for the opening...Very exciting if you ask me!

    Secondly, we talked about Characters, were just focusing on the opening characters as of right now because we're only doing an opening so there's really no need to worry about other characters. When it comes to these characters, we will probably create mood boards so it's easier for us to visualize the characters and how they should act. Besides the characters we also said that we needed to start brainstorming on a name for this film opening... were both extremely creative so i think we will be fine when it comes to that field, but if you want to leave a comment with any ideas that you have, we might consider them!

    For the music, I will be sending those emails no later than Wednesday of next week, that way they have time to answer, especially since some of the artists are big creators! When it comes to recording, we haven't decided anything yet, we want to get the mood boards, storyboards, and scripts all together before starting to think about footage!

Thats all foe today my friends! see you next week with more blogs and more to talk about! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION POST

  Ayooo! Sofia here, I'm a junior in Cypress Bay high and I created this blog mainly for my AICE Media class, this is one of the tools I...