Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Title rundown

 

HELLO, I present to you guys... THE TITLE!
One of the many things that we were missing was the title for the opening, the day that Sabrina and I met, we decided to brainstorm on some names beforehand so when we met we could have something to rely on. We both had great ideas, like "solitude" "Transforming happiness" and "try it on!" but we decided that Fashion Vision was more catchy and short to remember!

I designed the thumbtack on Picstart and made it green because of victories character, you can learn more about it on the other blog I made about her. I seethe aesthetic of this opening relates a lot with the color green, the color of hope the color of nature and happiness.

I'll be making a blog about our storyboard very soon and you guys will understand why! 
Hata la vista

No comments:

Post a Comment

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION POST

  Ayooo! Sofia here, I'm a junior in Cypress Bay high and I created this blog mainly for my AICE Media class, this is one of the tools I...