Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Costume design Film day edition

 Hey there vlog! today is filming day and I'm super excited!!! I'm not going to spoil much of the filming day but I'm going to talk about what I decided was appropriate for the charters to wear!

So first off, remember how we talk about the color green before? well.. luckily our main character Isabella Rengifo who playsVictoria in the opening is a huge fan of the color and has several green-colored pieces in her closet. When I was talking to Isa, I told her not to look super fancy or dressed up, we were going for something more chill for her attire. This is what she came over wearing:

VICTORIAS OUTFIT 
Super cute light green sweater 
with slight washed off black mom jeans
and cute pair of converse.

The other important character that needed an outfit wasVictorias Best Friend, Barbara, who was played by Fernanda Jimenez. When I talked to Fer about what she had to wear I also told her to come over wearing something she would wear to a chill small reunion. She told me that she was already wearing something like that so I told her to send me a picture, here it is:
BARBIE'S OUTFIT
Light blue jeans with a
graphic ACDC Shirt and bike Blazers

I liked that both outfits were different and portray their different personalities. When Victorias is more artistic and creative, Barbie follows trends and goes with the flow, and is a trend follower.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION POST

  Ayooo! Sofia here, I'm a junior in Cypress Bay high and I created this blog mainly for my AICE Media class, this is one of the tools I...