Sunday, March 28, 2021

Prop Prop Prop, Prop to the top!

 Hey blogsitoo! This upcoming week is the most expected one out of all of these pasts weeks, Sabrina and I are going to finally record and I have some news about Filming day!

So what I wanted to talk about today is... PROPS! every movie has different props, and I've taken the time to gather some things around my house that fit and are useful for the opening so when its filming day we have everything to make it the best!

 BIKE! on the opening victoria has a scene where she gets out of her house and rides her bike to her closest park! Lucky for me I have a bike that will work perfectly for the scene


FASHION SKETCHBOOK!
There was a moment where I used o design stuff for myself
and came across my sketchbook again and drew some cool designs for the opening!

ICECREAMCAKE!
I love ice cream cake and my mom never lets me get any unless it's for someone's birthday,
well, it victorias birthday and I'm going to get some and even though we have no budget for this opening,
I've been craving ice cream cake for a minute so, it'll be all right!

BROTHER SEWING MACHINE
How could you want to be a fashion designer and not own a sewing machine!
I've had this sewing machine since December 2019 because I wanted to see if I could make my own clothes, now it just lays on my room floor so ill give it some use!


No comments:

Post a Comment

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION POST

  Ayooo! Sofia here, I'm a junior in Cypress Bay high and I created this blog mainly for my AICE Media class, this is one of the tools I...