Monday, March 22, 2021

Kinda schedule for break

Goodmorning Blog! today I woke up early because I forgot we were on spring break! LOL so i decided to vlog a little, and be productive:)

This is what I've been thinking about lately about what needs to be done: before the DUE DATE (APRIL 6)

-StoryBoard 
-Set a date for filming where all members can participate (since its spring break some of them are leaving so we have to see what we do about that.
-Film
-Edit!
-Prepare CCR

   - The storyboard is done, I will be making a blog about it maybe tomorrow, its pretty self explanatory and easy to follow for when we film :()
    -For the date, I was thinking maybe after the break because I know most of the cast that we selected are doing things away with their family so maybe Tuesday 3/30/2021 would be a good day because everyone is back, and it's kinda easy to record that day.
    -For filing I know were going to maybe start like at 4:30pm since we have some scenes outside where we need the sunlight duh; and for the Bday scene we do it inside my house I hope it doesn't get so late so we still have some natural light.
-The editing shouldn't take me so long since I'm good at it and I've practiced several times with Premier Pro so I not really worried about that as long it looks decent hehe.
-The CCR is easy but it s kind of a lot... so gotta start early o that too if i can, I believe this part is individual so i don't think Sabri and I will be working together in this :(

Thats it for this morning!!!! Bye people of the world 

No comments:

Post a Comment

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION POST

  Ayooo! Sofia here, I'm a junior in Cypress Bay high and I created this blog mainly for my AICE Media class, this is one of the tools I...