Saturday, March 5, 2022

MEET AND GREET+DEMO

 Hello blogie... so today we got very good news that I feel are slowly taking us in the right path into slowly finishing our media project which we are so excited for!

So we have been talking to the band a lot and they told us that they will be getting together to work on the demo on Tuesday March 8. Of course we asked if we could pull up  and be there to see, hear and get to know them. THEY SAID YES! so on Tuesday all of us are going to try to drive down to Hollywood where they Studio is located and hang out with them, talk about the project, brainstorm ideas and listen to the song!

We al think this is a great opportunity for all of us, I personally have been in a studio before and let me tell you it some of the coolest places to be in, I'm excited to see what they have prepared and hear them work together and be art of their creative space for a couple of hours is a privilege






No comments:

Post a Comment

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION POST

  Ayooo! Sofia here, I'm a junior in Cypress Bay high and I created this blog mainly for my AICE Media class, this is one of the tools I...