Friday, February 19, 2021

What's Every teenagers favorite genre?

 You guessed it! yup the final decision is COMING OF AGE!!! Today Sabrina and I decided that we are going to be working on creating a Coming of age film opening for sure. We're still not sure about the story that we're going to film about yet, but here is one of the ideas that we have in mind!

Enjoy my typical messy highschool girl handwriting below:


I believe I had already mentioned this idea on one of the other blogs, I mentioned this idea to Sabrina and we decided that she's going to come up with another idea and well decide from there what we will be doing for the film opening!


No comments:

Post a Comment

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION POST

  Ayooo! Sofia here, I'm a junior in Cypress Bay high and I created this blog mainly for my AICE Media class, this is one of the tools I...