Friday, February 26, 2021

OUCH! Feedback day in class...

     Good morning blog! Media class just ended  I just wanted to come in here and talk about today's activity in class. If I'm honest, I was a little scared to talk about my idea to my peers, but I got really good reactions from everyone I talked with!  By the way, the "Ouch" on the title was just click-bait.

    I loved this idea of talking with the people in our class about our projects because everyone has a different brain, everyone has different ideas, overall, it was a great way to get fresh ideas, and feedback! Something I also completely loved was how everyone had different genres for their projects, one had mystery, the other one had a thriller, even crime film, there was so much variety that it was easy for us to give ideas without being scared of someone having the same idea or from someone stealing your idea. We were all really comfortable with each other, even though we're still online, the feeling of "school" was there, and I really haven't felt like that since March 2020. 

    Sadly, Sabrina couldn't attend the meeting because she got incredibly sick! no, not covid! it was Senioritis...even worse HAHA.  But don't worry, I got all the good information and the amazing ideas that my peers shared with me written down in a paper! nothing that cant be shared, but they're ideas that I still need to talk over with Sabri. I will probably update you guys on Sunday with all the info!

Chao Pescado! 

(It means "Byebye" it's a Venezuelan saying)

No comments:

Post a Comment

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION POST

  Ayooo! Sofia here, I'm a junior in Cypress Bay high and I created this blog mainly for my AICE Media class, this is one of the tools I...