Saturday, February 27, 2021

Every intro needs a song

     Heyooo wasup!! I'm very excited about today's blog because it's finally the weekend and also today's topic is about something I could talk about for HOURS! music! yep, music is one of the most important factors in a movie. No matter what genre it is, there is always some type of beat, song, or melody included in all films!

    Throughout the week, I have been listing to music non-stop, the usual, and since I'm doing a coming of age movie, I've been focusing on listening to songs that might match the opening that were planning on doing. Not going to lie, this is a hard task! there are so many options and it will take a long time to make a decision on this, but its nothing I cant do #settinggoals.  I know there are many platforms where I could listen to songs of artists that aren't THAT famous, like youtube, Soundcloud, but I am a Spotify user until the grave! 

    I already have some song options as of right now, that I'm going to talk over with Sabri on Sunday just to make sure we're both on the same train. I think that I'm going to email the record companies of these artists and ask for permission to use the songs for this project, I hope they answer in time and say yes of course! if not, that'll be embarrassing... So I'm going to keep looking for songs that match the style of the movie and could work for the intro, email the record companies where they're signed with, and hope for the best!

Here are some artists that I will probably be emailing their record companies:

-Jaden smith

-Tame impala

-Good Charlotte

-E^ST

I will update you guys as soon as i have more info!

Stay safe out there, COVID IS REAL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION POST

  Ayooo! Sofia here, I'm a junior in Cypress Bay high and I created this blog mainly for my AICE Media class, this is one of the tools I...