Sunday, February 14, 2021

Indecisively decisive

 Hey again!! here's another blog about "The" Portfolio project, I've been excited and nervous about! So basically, now I have some cool ideas that would be great for this film opening. I was thing of maybe go for either for the drama genre or the coming of age movie or even a combo of both!

What I'm thinking most about doing, is the story of a girl, who decides to leave her toxic household, and her old routines behind, and with her brother, they start a clothing business, along the way, they have to find a place to stay, the name of their brand and their products, and even the style of the clothing they want to sell. That is one of my ideas that could be interesting and fun to make!

Or I could also do something along the lines of the Movie of "Perks of being a wildflower" 

This is one of my favorites movies and I would love to create something similar to this movie. But of course different types of characters, and plot! Maybe about two best friends that end up living together because one of them lost his family in an accident, these boys decide to go to these crazy parties because their friends are older than them and just want to fit in, but really one of the boys wants to go out and party while the other one fakes his happiness since the loss of his family hit him super hard. 




I honestly don't know yet, but I love both of these ideas and I will for sure keep you guys updated on what I will end up doing because, I will probably not use any of these, or maybe I will!

See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION POST

  Ayooo! Sofia here, I'm a junior in Cypress Bay high and I created this blog mainly for my AICE Media class, this is one of the tools I...