Thursday, February 25, 2021

"dEtAiLeD PlaNnInG" kinda...

 Hello there! it is week 3 of my great journey of finding out how I am going to do my Film opening for my final project that's going to Cambridge! I am very excited to announce that me and my partner decided that are going to be doing the 1st idea! The film opening is going to be about a girl with the dream of becoming a Fashion designer,  I'm so excited to see how me and Sabrina are going to work on this together, we already have so many ideas (they need some work but at least we have something) that we can't share yet but will be announced EXTREMELY soon! 

    First things first, let's talk about the target audience, I have mentioned this topic before, but nothing too specific...Well, it's a coming of age opening, which is basically stories of teenagers overcoming their problems, which means that the target audience has to definitely be young adults (16-18) and adults with a teen spirit. Besides the age range, what were trying to put out, is more girly-ish since it's about fashion, therefore my mind tells me that the manliest man won't really enjoy this 17-year-old 2 minute and 45-second opening.

    Moving on to the characters, we dont have the names of anyone as of right now, but we do know that the main character is a 17/18-year-old girl who is very creative and can't really express herself as much as she would like because of her house environment (very toxic) This girl is a dreamer, a problem solver but her parents are basically against all of her decisions and dreams which of course its hard for her since parents should always be supportive. This character is going to probably be played by either Sabrina or myself... we'll discuss that in another blog... Since the subgenre that we're going to be working with is drama, the main character (The girl) has to be very realistic, and her emotions should be portrayed in a good way (she's definitely a July Cancer sun)  to make the audience relate to her. Since drama relates to realism and sensitive portrayals of the real world, I believe this character should be the most emotional one.

    I'm looking foward the next blogs for this week, Sabrina and I are going to be discussing some of the shots, characters, settings where we could film, even probably start the storyboard! I'm so excited I hope this project will be as good as I imagine it to be. 

I'll see you guys tomorrow with a new blog with more good content, and information about a cool activity that we're doing in class that's going to be super helpful for our Film opening!

See ya later alligators 

>*^,^,^~~~

(its an alligator)

No comments:

Post a Comment

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION POST

  Ayooo! Sofia here, I'm a junior in Cypress Bay high and I created this blog mainly for my AICE Media class, this is one of the tools I...