Thursday, February 11, 2021

And so it begins...

     Hey there! Sofia here again, I'm here to announce that I'm probably going to be way more consistent with my blog posts! This is because I have officially started my journey towards my final project that I need for my AICE Media Studies course, as I mentioned a while ago. I am beyond excited and a little nervous since this is such an amazing project that's definitely going to test my creativity levels! As of right now, the only thing in my mind is research! I will need a  lot of inspiration to complete this project since I have to create it from scratch, which is the reason I'm nervous!

    If I'm being honest, I think the most challenging part of this project is starting it. There are so many options and types of genres that my video opening could be about... Sci-Fi? Drama? Coming of age, maybe even horror. It's not only about the genre, what story do I want to show my audience? At this moment my mind is just full of questions that will probably be answered soon in my other blog posts. This is a long project, which means I have time to prepare myself and take some time to understand what I like and don't. Welcome to a piece of my mind, especially the right side of it, just, in form of a blog, where you'll get to see the process of this project, my crazy ideas, failures, and success of it as I create it! So excited to take you with me on this journey and hope the results will be as good as I imagine them! 

Peace out for now <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION POST

  Ayooo! Sofia here, I'm a junior in Cypress Bay high and I created this blog mainly for my AICE Media class, this is one of the tools I...