Thursday, February 18, 2021

Alexa play "just the two of us" by Grover Washington Jr

 Sofia here once again, oh god this doesn't get old!! 

    So... I have some news about the project, I think I have a very solid idea of what I might end up doing! First off I want to announce, that I'm actually going to be working with someone throughout the making of this film opening, which is something that I didn't mention before and is very important since I also have to give credit to my partner! Sabrina and I have worked on some other projects before in the class, and she's so nice and creative I cant wait for the final result of this project already!

We have been discussing many types of genres that we would like to base our film opening on and gladly, we have very similar ideas! She has mentioned some interesting ideas that we could use in the project. We both want to do something with a coming of age as a main genre and have a subgenre that could be either mystery, drama, romance.

I will soon update you guys on what we decide to do as our subgenre and some of the ideas we have that could be part of our soon-to-be film opening!

See ya tomorrow...maybe...


No comments:

Post a Comment

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION POST

  Ayooo! Sofia here, I'm a junior in Cypress Bay high and I created this blog mainly for my AICE Media class, this is one of the tools I...