Sunday, February 20, 2022

DEMO SOON????!!!

Hey Blog! Let me introduce you to two of the 5 band members of PLUTO1 this to the right is Mia, the drummer (glasses), and jade the guitarist (blue mask).

We recently talked to the band about when we could hear the song they are working on, which is their first original song ever. Props to them because composing is not as easy as it looks. In this picture the band came together to practice and talk about the project, they told us that they will most likely record the demo of the song next weekend and we will be able to listen to it for the first time and see what we will be working with for the music video


They also sent us the lyrics of the song just so we have some background info of what it is about... I'm not sure if I should post it tho but we do have it! The song is called "Black cat" and we are beyond excited to work with the members of Pluto and make a sick music video!! 


PAZ!

1 comment:

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION POST

  Ayooo! Sofia here, I'm a junior in Cypress Bay high and I created this blog mainly for my AICE Media class, this is one of the tools I...