Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Black cat > Smelly cat

Hello blog friends,   

Alright after thinking about it I decided that I wasn't going to post the lyrics of the song... but I could post a short part like a sneak peek...

here it is : 

Smelly cat, smelly cat

what are they feeding you?
smelly cat, smelly cat
it's not your fault

...kidding 

That is smelly cat, the song Phoebe sings in the show Freinds at the cafe her and her friends always go to, which obviously doesn't compare to Plutos´s Black Cat single... it was just humor

Here's a part of the chorus of the song:

Arrows in my head

I think I am the living dead


Recall

All my 

Mishaps


Break the 

Mirror

See the 


Black cat 




These are part of the official lyrics of the song, were excited to promote and make this music video for them.
WE have been talking about the demo I mentioned on one of my posts below, they haven't gotten to it yet, which is understandable, school and music are hard to balance, but hopefully, we do get to hear something soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION POST

  Ayooo! Sofia here, I'm a junior in Cypress Bay high and I created this blog mainly for my AICE Media class, this is one of the tools I...