Monday, February 14, 2022

Leveled UP! quite literally

 Hello my dearest blog readers,  this year is A new level, A new project, and A lot of new experiences THIS IS A LEVEL BABYYYY.  I Am very excited

Last Thursday was the first official day where our class started to discuss the project. At A level you can choose from a series of different projects:

  • Film promotion
  • Music promotion
  • Short film
  • Documentary 

 I took the decision to work with both my classmates Gerardo Leon and Ana handal, I have worked with both of them before during the course and the outcomes of our projects have not been disappointing. I'm excited for us to work together on THE MSUIC PROMO!  Yes! we all agreed that the music promo could be one of the most fun projects to work on for our final project and we already started talking about potential local bands or artists that would appreciate and enjoy working with us. 

In my next blog post, I will go more in-depth about the band we chose and the story behind how we got in contact with them as well.  

I'm feeling very confident about working with these guys (teammates and band members) But it will certainly be a challenge since working with a 3rd party is not easy, but it will be quite the experience.  The fact that we are working with a band implies that we have to plan accordingly and ahead of time for our outcome to be as clean as possible.  I will update later with a "possible working schedule" 


Also, I was playing around with the blog widgets and found out that I can add my playlist! WHAT! THAT'S SO COOL! I'm a very musical gal so I decided to make a playlist just for the blog, (Should be at the top right of the blog)here are some of the songs that I enjoy the most and that inspire me to write all my blog posts. I'll probably change them from time to time so it's more fun and interactive. I encourage you to take a listen as you read and enjoy your time with me. Trust me, it's worth it to log in to your Spotify account to listen to the playlist, that way you enjoy the whole song and not just the previews.


P A Z!

No comments:

Post a Comment

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION POST

  Ayooo! Sofia here, I'm a junior in Cypress Bay high and I created this blog mainly for my AICE Media class, this is one of the tools I...