Thursday, February 17, 2022

The best Dwarf planet

  Welcome back!  Today I'm introducing you to the story about how I found a band to work with for our project!

    

It all started after my astronomy teacher decided to have a group project about the planets in our solar system. Including satellites, rocks and meteorites, and dwarf planets.  On the last day of presentations, this one girl in my class called Mia Repik talked about the dwarf planet and how recently Pluto had been classified as one.  As a fun fact, she included that she was in a band called Pluto! There is where it all started. I approached Mia some weeks later to ask if her band would be cool to work on a project for our portfolio, she asked her band about it and they agreed!

BAND LOGO


    After talking and explaining to Mia what the project was about over text, I asked her some questions to know about the band, like who played what instruments, who was their main inspiration, what genre the song they're composing is, and in what genre they usually are most comfortable playing, and if they had any ideas for the video. The basics, just to get to know what we will be working with.  This is what they came up with and shared with our group:



     It is set. 

  • we will be working on the rock genre
  • have fast-paced aesthetic video
  • will work hand in hand with the band members and what they wish their video to look like






We are excited to keep talking with the band, hear the song and start working on this!




 PAZ!




















No comments:

Post a Comment

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION POST

  Ayooo! Sofia here, I'm a junior in Cypress Bay high and I created this blog mainly for my AICE Media class, this is one of the tools I...