Saturday, February 26, 2022

DEMO-lition update

Hello there blog readers, Today Saturday we had gotten a short but exciting video from some of the band members of Pluto that got together to practice the song, which means they are soon getting ready to record the demo!!!!1

I asked them if when they had a date for the recording day, we (Gerardo ana and I) could pull up to take some footage for the social media and also listen to the song, and talk more in-depth about the video hopefully storyboard a little just to have an idea in mind. Either way, I will update here.



here's what they sent us

Not gonna lie!



THAT WAS SO FREAKING GOOD


I'm very much beyond excited because I'm seeing some really good progress here and was very privileged to be working with people with so so much talent. I cannot wait to listen to the whole song with the lyrics and all the band members together!

PAZ



No comments:

Post a Comment

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION POST

  Ayooo! Sofia here, I'm a junior in Cypress Bay high and I created this blog mainly for my AICE Media class, this is one of the tools I...