Sunday, February 6, 2022

They always come back...

     Hey blog!!!!! Its been a while since I posted on here, but it´s official, im back for good.  Its  finally 2022, my graduation year, an even number, and also the year where I will be creating more quality content and will be, of course, blogging about most of my experineces to documnet my processes of certain projects, specially my  final High school portafolio for Aice Media A level!

    Im excited to see what this year will bring, what new things I can learn, what new things will  inspire me,the  new people ill meet, more hard work, and lots of content!

    Hope all my millions of followers keep along with my new journey and enjoy the content this year will bring us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION POST

  Ayooo! Sofia here, I'm a junior in Cypress Bay high and I created this blog mainly for my AICE Media class, this is one of the tools I...