Thursday, March 3, 2022

TARGET AUDIENCE

 Whatsup blog! its me again... So I wanted  to do some short research on the target audience of the genre of ROCK! obviously there are several stereotypical aspects of people who enjoy rock... but I think there is a bit of a range to be honest. 

So the first thing that pops up when you search the target audience of the Rock Genre is quite literally "older, Caucasian, and suburban/rural dwellers and have a significant representation from the Midwest"  Although this might be true, since there are so many different  branches of rock, i think there should be a different types of target audience for them.

For PLUTO specifically I've sense that their target audience falls more towards Caucasian, urban teenagers who enjoy listening to new bands and sporting other new artists. The reason for this is because its because PLUTO is originally made from the ground by teenagers, so obviously the main people that are likely to listen to them are teenagers. Pretty sure the range of ages could possibly be 14 to 30 year olds 

Our goal with Pluto is to help them grow their target audience. Although we know rock isn't one of people go to genre to listen to, it is one of the main ones.  We will try our best to promote the band in the best way possible to reach a bigger audience.


World favourite music genres statistics

No comments:

Post a Comment

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION POST

  Ayooo! Sofia here, I'm a junior in Cypress Bay high and I created this blog mainly for my AICE Media class, this is one of the tools I...