Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Engagement party

 Hello bloggster wasup. So since we’re already doing pretty good with our consistent posts on the social media page @________Plutotheband (DONT FORGET IT!) we were talking about how we needed to create engaging posts in the future to 1 help or page grow, and 2 play with our audience. 

We actually just had a lesson on how to manage social Media and how to make everything come together in a good “effortless” way. Here are some of the notes I took from my teachers presentation


Some of the things were looing forward on doing on our social media are:

  • Post more consistently
  • Create stories of events/ Behind the scenes
  • Create highlights according to posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION POST

  Ayooo! Sofia here, I'm a junior in Cypress Bay high and I created this blog mainly for my AICE Media class, this is one of the tools I...