Tuesday, March 15, 2022

POSE!

 Hellooooooo!! We got some cool news! so, we're planning on having a photoshoot with the band soon in order for us to have content on the digipack. The digipack is also part of the project, it is a very important part of the project actually. In order for us to accomplish this, we need our own original pictures. We don't want to be content stealers and use others people's pictures since The band has had different photoshoots before while they play at different gigs. (here's a great picture of Cameron playing the bass, we didn't take this pic lol)

Were thinking of hopefully doing one during spring break which is in 2 weeks! I don't know if I'm leaving to do something or if they are free to shoot it then but I will let you know!

CYA!


No comments:

Post a Comment

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION POST

  Ayooo! Sofia here, I'm a junior in Cypress Bay high and I created this blog mainly for my AICE Media class, this is one of the tools I...