Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Tough spring break

los angeles beach GIF by LA Fashion Film Festival

 Hellooooo. I'm so so, so excited because I was just told yesterday that I'm leaving to California with my brother on Wednesday, 23rd. I'm so excited because I'm going to see my cousin that lives there and I haven't seen her in like 3 years. However, I  think this kind of sucks since this spring break would have been useful to put so much order in our project and even be more organized with everything. I come back on the 29th at 10pm NY time.

Ana, my other partner already left on Saturday for Las Vegas, which means will be in the same time zone and can communicate easier, she will be there for a long time. My other partner, Gerardo is touring the college he will be attending for about 3 days.

We also talked to the band last week and asked them what they were going to be up to, and Jack, and Cameron are leaving the state, Jade has school since she goes to a different school than us and the rest are staying in FL. It is a pretty harsh time to work on this project but we will. keep in contact with them and make sure we create some type of schedule for next week.

I will make updates while on vacation! don't miss me too much...



CYA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION POST

  Ayooo! Sofia here, I'm a junior in Cypress Bay high and I created this blog mainly for my AICE Media class, this is one of the tools I...