Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Schedule agreement

Hi......... I'm at the airport right now waiting for my flight to LA,  and I was just texting on the group chat, Ana, Gerardo and I have to figure out what days we can work and finish the project.  We are often pretty busy during the week since we all work but we opened our schedule to finish the project and this is what we came up with:





1: MARCH 29, 4PM make a call and figure out things like what to bring to the photoshoot, location of both the video and the photoshoot, storyboard for the video, recording dates, etc.

2:MARCH 30, 5PM Photoshoot and digipack meet up (2 outfits)

3: APRIL 3/4 TH Recording date 

We immediately talked to the band members to see if the dates we had picked out worked for them but unfortunately, they didn't really loved the dates and they sent us a calendar with green X's that marked when they could work:


So, we came up with this better option

Phone meeting: March 29 at 4pm

Photo Shoot: Sunday, April 3rd 

VIDEO RECORDING: April Sunday 3rd/ Tuesday 5th


It will be rough since the editing and everything takes a lot of time, and the project is due soon... but it will be okay.


bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION POST

  Ayooo! Sofia here, I'm a junior in Cypress Bay high and I created this blog mainly for my AICE Media class, this is one of the tools I...