Friday, March 11, 2022

STORIES UPDATE

  Hey HeY hEY!! wasup blog?   so we recently had a very cool lecture in class about how to manage a social media page and our teacher dropped some knowledge on us that made us realize how important stories on Instagram are. Our group actually had only been thinking about posting actual pictures on the feed but stories are a key way to interact with our followers so... we did it. I started by posting some stories about their gig on Saturday:p

First I posted a video of them playing a short part of the song were making the video for that I took when Gerardo and I went to meet them  with the location of the gig as a sticker,  that way when you click on it, it will take you to the direct location

Then, I decided that it was important to add a poll in order to understand who was actively watching and being interactive with our content so I made a poll to see who was attending the actual event! Here are the results of the poll, our repost from our feed, including the location of the venue, and a cool song to match the vibes of the band. (PIC ON RIGHT)

I see progress and I like it!

PAZZZZZZ





No comments:

Post a Comment

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION POST

  Ayooo! Sofia here, I'm a junior in Cypress Bay high and I created this blog mainly for my AICE Media class, this is one of the tools I...