Saturday, April 2, 2022

Shots been fired

 hello, blog!! No, no one fought hahaha but, tomorrow is finally the recording date!!! Ana and I decided that we didn't want to go blindsided with most things because we didn't think going to film without a plan was convenient and professional so, we talked about making a b roll list and including some shots we could use that would give the video some life. 

 

Although it is not the most detailed spreadsheet of ideas, it will tremendously help us during filming. Not to mention that we will probably just go with the flow once we get to the setting and have everything set up. Were excited to film and thrilled about how the final product will come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION POST

  Ayooo! Sofia here, I'm a junior in Cypress Bay high and I created this blog mainly for my AICE Media class, this is one of the tools I...