Sunday, April 3, 2022

FILM DAY last min changes and updates

Hey, blog!! today is the day I'm sooooo excited to go film today!!

There are some things I need to address before going to the location because there have been some changes to our schedule and so many things went wrong this morning.

So we were originally going to LAS OLAS BEACH around 4:30 but the weather was... quite horrible

Not to mention it is pretty far from where we live so it was a little inconvenient for all of us, especially for the band members since they had to bring their instruments with them and stuff... so we decided to change the location to a park close to us called Markham park


Another inconvenient thing that happened is that Jade, one of the band members went on a spontaneous trip with her family and won't make it on time to record. So, we are 90% likely  to meet again on Tuesday to do the photoshoot with the whole band for the Digipack and it will be at 5:30 at Markham park again 

 I will make another blog post today after we record talking about our experience with the band 


PAZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION POST

  Ayooo! Sofia here, I'm a junior in Cypress Bay high and I created this blog mainly for my AICE Media class, this is one of the tools I...