Tuesday, April 5, 2022

AMAZING FILM DAY




 Hey blog! we had a super fun film day with everyone today! we met again at the same location and we took a lot of fun footage. I’ve already started to edit just a small piece of the video to have an idea of what I was missing so I could record it today! And i did! so hopefully the editing isn’t as hard. 

Today, Neither Gerardo or Ana could make it on time for the shoot, or at all… Very inconvenient for my part but… made it through! Thankfully Ana was there for approx 20 mins and she helped me take some shots of some things, however Gerardo was with his family down in aventura so, couldn’t  do anything with him. 

I went pick up Gerardo’s camera so i could take some pictures of the band, some solo shots, some all together, i think I a pretty decent job with it! 

HERE ARE SOME BEHIND THE SCENES PICTURES!





No comments:

Post a Comment

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION POST

  Ayooo! Sofia here, I'm a junior in Cypress Bay high and I created this blog mainly for my AICE Media class, this is one of the tools I...