Thursday, April 7, 2022

DIGIPACK RUNDOWN


Hey blog!!!!!!!!!!! the deadline is getting closer and closer and we still have some part of the video  to edit, which I am doing, and need to finish the digipack which we all worked on today during class.
We did a rough sketch that will soon come to life in procreate.
 
We decided to go with a vinyl, we asked the band and they sad a CD was lame and they wanted the whole vinyl experience. So we will have some pictures form the photoshoot incorporated in it, including the band colors and a picture of the actual dwarf planet, PLUTO. 

Here's the rough draft we made in class! I cat wait to show everything how cool everything is coming together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION POST

  Ayooo! Sofia here, I'm a junior in Cypress Bay high and I created this blog mainly for my AICE Media class, this is one of the tools I...