Sunday, April 4, 2021

like a mirror, lets reflect, CCR talk

 Hey blog! hows everything? I hope you guys are as excited as I am! The editing of the opening has been officially done,, completed, exported, and posted to youtube! I'm so excited to finally share this with you but you guys must wait a little longer until the reveal!

Today I'm here to talk about one last thing, a very important factor of this portfolio, the CCR! This part of the project is in my opinion more important than the actual opening. Here I will be talking about all the decisions I have to get to where I am now. From brainstorming, planning, to filming, to editing, and more. This will help me realize the amounts of improvements that I had made throughout the course. With the help of the 4 questions that our amazing teacher has given us I will be able to do this. 

For a better understanding of the CCR, I watched some of others students form the past. Watching these gave me motivation to start recording and finally be finished with my project. One of the C's on the CCR's name stands for creativity, I think this is a great opportunity to show the fun side of the project, not like it wasn't fun but...its a school project you know?

So, talking about creativity, I think that for the CCR I'm going to do a little intro saying the basics and stuff, but I'm going to be sewing and add some ore stuff. I would love to add some more shots of the sketches, or even the bike ride. I just want to make it entertaining, so stay tuned for that!


BYE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION POST

  Ayooo! Sofia here, I'm a junior in Cypress Bay high and I created this blog mainly for my AICE Media class, this is one of the tools I...